Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take to process and finish my papers?
< it depends, if your papers are complete and with no defects or no corrections, it will take one (1) to two (2) days , but if there are some requirements, it will be returned to you. >
- How much will I spend for the processing of my title?
< We have a schedule of fees here. We will compute it based on the consideration stated in your documents. >
- When will I pick it up?
< After a day or two for titled properties under Act 496, but for Chattel Mortgages under Act 1508 and Untitled properties under Act 3344, you may pick it up after two to three hours. >
- What are the requirements?
< Please see the requirements posted at our cashier's window. >
VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS ( Under Act 496, 3344, & 1508)
- Where can I find the plan of my title?
<Here in our office, please fill up our form for verification and I will for it inside the vault.>
- Can I please get a xerox copy of my title?
<Certainly, just fill up our form for request and I will look for your title inside the vault and have it xeroxed.>
- Can I get a certified xerox copy of my title?
<Yes, just pay the required fees at the cashier's window and I will process your request.>
- Where can I get a copy of my Tax Declaration?
<Please go to the City Assessor's Office, they are the ones releasing Tax Declarations.>
- Can I get the certified xerox copy immediately?
<Yes, maybe in 30 minutes.>
- How much shall I pay for the certified xerox copies?
<It depends on how many documents you will have it Xeroxed. The fee is P1.00 per copy.>
- Do you have a copy of the documents regarding my title?
<Yes, just fill up the request slip and I will look for your title.>