All inbound travelers
Economic Stimulus Package
Baguio In My Pocket
Baguio in my pocket is a collection of applications that aims to promote an e-government ecosystem of hands-free transactions, citizen data management, contact tracing and other essential services for the people of Baguio City.
City Assessor's Office - FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Pay P50.00 for every copy of certification at the City Treasury Office in compliance with the City of Baguio Tax Ordinance No. 2014-002 Series of 2014
- Fill-out Request Slip
- Attach Two (2) Documentary Stamps
1. Pictures of the Structure (4)
a. Picture of the House with the owner
b. Exterior view of whole house (Front) and all sides
c. Interior view which shows flooring, ceiling and wall
2. Lot Tax Declaration/Title (if available)
3. Photocopy of Cedula (present year) or any valid government issued ID
4. Sworn Statement (secure this from our office)
5. Barangay certificate indicating the House owner’s name, year when the house was built and completed/occupied.
a. Building Permit/occupancy Permit (if available)
b. Floor plan (as built)
IF APPLICATION FOR ASSESSMENT IS PROCESSED BY A REPRESENTATIVE
1. Owner’s Authorization Letter
2. Photocopy of Owner’s valid Government issued ID
3. Photocopy of Representative’s Valid Government issued ID
1. Submit picture of the building
2. Fill out Request Slip
1. Purchase Receipts
2. Tax Declaration of the Building
3. List/photos (properly labeled)/ name/ description of machineries
4. Schematic Flow chart/Physical lay-out of machinery
5. Barangay Certification indicating the year of business operation.
6. Cedula (present year) or any valid government ID
7. Sworn Statement (secure from our office)
NO FEE imposed and collected for the assessment of real properties.
After registration of the documents with the Registry of Deeds, submit to us the following:
1. Deed of Conveyance
2. Title (if titled)
3. BIR Certificate Authorizing Registration
4. Transfer Tax
5. Certificate of Non-delinquency
6. Secretary Certificate (if applicable)
7. Special Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Proceed to the City Treasury Office for the computation of your real property tax.