All inbound travelers
Economic Stimulus Package
Baguio In My Pocket
Baguio in my pocket is a collection of applications that aims to promote an e-government ecosystem of hands-free transactions, citizen data management, contact tracing and other essential services for the people of Baguio City.
City Mayor's Office
The Office of the City Mayor exercises general supervision and control over all programs, projects, services, and activities of the city; enforces laws and ordinances relative to the governance of the city and in the exercies of the appropriate corporate powers and implementation of approved policies, programs, projects, services, and activities of the city; initiates and maximizes the generation of resources and revenues, and apply the same to the implementation of development plans, program objectives and priorities provided in the Local Government Code, particularly those resources and revenues programmed for agro-industrial development and countryside growth and progress; ensures the delivery of basic services and the provision of adequate facilities; and, exercises such other powers and performances of such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordiances and issuances issued by the national agencies from time to time.
Responsible in the general management and supervision to personnel; human resource management; records management; supply and property management; messengerial and janitorial services; finance management; secretariat support services; and, administrative support/assistance.
SPECIAL SERVICES DIVISION
Conducts punong barangay’s monthly meeting with the city mayor as well as district coordinators meeting; conducts Pasadang Pambarangay in the various barangays; conducts “Operation Tuli” and a “A Day with a District” and Barangay Day Celebration; in charge in the Search for Best Performing Barangay, Search for Outstanding Cooperative as well as Search for the Best Lupong Tagapamayapa Incentive Award, Barangay Peace and Order Committee in partnership with the Department of Interior and Local Government; conducts training on urban farmers on vegetable production; and, Conducts trainings/seminars on Cooperative Development Programs and other activities relative the celebration of Cooperative Month.
PUBLIC ORDER AND SAFETY DIVISION
Conducts investigations regarding anti-squatting/illegal construction; issues notices of meetings/deliberation/joint relocation survey/demolition and notices to stop construction; conducts follow-up inspections; implements policies/programs of the Baguio City Market Authority; conducts anti-peddling operations; coordinates in the anti-vice campaign; conducts investigation of business establishments and serves Closure Orders; conducts investigation/verification of complaints, background investigation and record check validation, security inspection and VIP security operations; and, issues Mayor’s Clearance.
PERMITS AND LICENSING DIVISION
Responsible in the implementation electronic Business Process and Licensing System (e-BPLS); processes business and special permits; inspects, investigates and implements Administrative Orders of the city mayor.
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT SERVICES OFFICE
Responsible in the referral and placement of job vacancies; labor market information; career and employment coaching; special employment programs; livelihood/entrepreneurship trainings; and, other mandatory functions.
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE
Responsible in the tri-media information campaign on Local Government Unit programs; conducts briefing and tours on Eco-Walk, Kids Urban Heritage Walk; conducts seminars on journalism; assists in the Public Assistance Desk; and, conducts other media related events and activities (Baguio Correspondents and Broadcasters Club, Inc.).
1. To be able to coordinate with different departments and offices through effective exercise of general supervision and control of the activities of the city;
2. To execute and implement various plans, programs and activities relative to barangay matters with the inclusion of the development or cooperatives and promotion of urban agriculture in the barangay;
3. To help and maintain peace and order through enforcement of laws and ordinances; to strengthen capability in providing security services to the City officials as necessary; and to ensure the delivery of the needed services;
4. To process and issue business permits with quality, child-friendly and timely services; to compel business operators found operating without business permits to secure business permits; and to closely work with the barangay officials in relation to inspection/monitoring of business establishments for an effective compliance from business operators;
5. To facilitate employment at the LGU level and to implement measures/initiatives for re-tooling/training of jobseekers, if necessary, for eventual placement or self-employment; and,
6. To disseminate information on the city’s programs, projects and activities for public awareness.