All inbound travelers
Economic Stimulus Package
Baguio In My Pocket
Baguio in my pocket is a collection of applications that aims to promote an e-government ecosystem of hands-free transactions, citizen data management, contact tracing and other essential services for the people of Baguio City.
City Planning And Development Office
Pursuant to Article Six, Section 476 of RA 7160 also known as The Local Government Code of 1991, this Office initiates the formulation and oversees the implementation of a people powered comprehensive development planning effort for the city to achieve an improved quality of life.
- Formulate integrated economic, investment, social, physical and other development plans and policies;
- Conduct continuing studies, researches, and training programs necessary to evolve plans and programs for implementation;
- Integrate and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by the different functional groups or agencies;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different programs, projects, and activities in the local government unit;
- Prepare comprehensive plans and other development documents;
- Analyze the income and expenditure patterns, and formulation and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the finance committee;
- Promote people participation in development planning within the local government unit; and
- Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the local development council.
- To improve the quality of life for the Citizens of Baguio City through the implementation of the various approved Development Plans;
- To conduct development/feasibility/technical studies;
- Monitor and Evaluate various infrastructure projects; and
- To exercise such other powers and perform such other functions and duties as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
“A technically capable department, manned by highly trained personnel pursuing vigorously and precisely a well-balanced development for the city, anchored on sustainability, self-reliance, ecology based and a securely established system of people participation.”
“Initiate the formulation and oversee the implementation of a comprehensive development plan/land use plan for the city that maximizes citizen participation and integrated multi-sectoral, ecology based strategy for development”